We all know there is absolutely no limit to the amount of love we want to give our kids.
No limit to how badly we want them to succeed and grow.
Explore the ADHD Kids section to take advantage of the plethora of useful information and insights provided by our team of Moms & Dads.
Enjoy the following, continually growing list of articles about helping ADHD Kids to succeed:
- ADHD Symptoms in Children
- Homework Help for ADHD Children
- Parents’ ADHD Guide for the Holidays
- Aggressive Behavior in ADHD Children
- Creative Ways to Cope with Hyperactivity
- Diagnosing ADHD in Children Requires an ADHD Evaluation
- Is It Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or Just Bad Behavior
- Understanding ADHD Symptoms and Diagnosing ADHD in Children
- What Teachers Should Know About Recognizing and Treating ADHD
- Parenting Children with ADHD – VIDEO
Helping our children achieve their potential and succeed in life is the challenge faced by every parent, but this challenge becomes ever more daunting when your child has ADHD. Besides needing to know how to accurately diagnosis ADHD in children, a parent needs to know how to treat it, and how to give their children all the tools and skills to succeed. Additionally, moms and dads have to deal with the myths and stigma associated with ADHD.
ADHD Notebook hopes to be your resource for all of these.